If you make Home your hobby you will never miss Heaven

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oh the Life of a Musician!


How much music can one poor college freshman handle? There doesn't seem to be time in the day to do all the practicing that i need too. With my trip to Holland approaching my days are filled with practicing. I have to practice so much music for my many groups. Symphony, Chamber, Quartet, Trio, and lets nut forget my private lesson!!!

For those of you who don't know, I also play the electric violin in a band called Junction 89. It's just a bunch of fun with my Bishop and his friends. We are actually playing for a banquet of 800 people this Saturday so we have been having 3 hour practes every now and then. Oh the Life of a Musician!

3 comments:

A Hunt Wood said...

Annie, I love your blog and especially the background. Nice job.
Taylor said he was really excited to hear from you. Thanks for the dearelder letter.
Allyson

Kimberly said...

Annie, I wasn't sure if you knew about Taylor's Mission Blog. Here's the link. http://eldertaylorwood.blogspot.com
It's got pictures, letters, links to videos he has taken etc.

Ty said...

Update, please!!!