If you make Home your hobby you will never miss Heaven

Sunday, September 7, 2008

They lived happily ever after...

Well since my last post, I have recieved my fairytale ending. Daniel and I were married August 9 at 10:45 am in the Manti Temple. It was such a wonderful day!
We had a luncheon at the Manti House, which was very yummy by the way. There we met everyone and my Dad gave read to us the poem which he wrote for the occassion entitled, Daddys Annie. It is a special poem to us.
Later that night we had a reception. It was so beautiful! It was just out of a fairytale! It was absolutely gorgeous. Our decorator was Andrea Jeffery and she did an amazing job!
After all of the goodbyes Daniel and I got away in our decorated car to spent our honeymoon in Salt Lake and doing things up there. One thing that we did was go to the zoo.
That tuesday we moved into our first apartment in Ephraim and set to work cleaning. Needless to say we've been busy ever since we moved in. Our parents brought our gifts and my stuff over wed. so we could begin our unpacking. Then lucky me, Dan got called out to go with his boss to work on a fire from Thursday at 5:30 am to 10:00pm on friday. I got stuck with all of the unpacking.
That weekend was Oak City Days and we went home to visit our families and join in the festivities. I was excited to take Dan to his first ever Oak City Dance!
We both started school on the 20th. I'm taking 18 credits and working about 17 hours a week and Dan is taking 14 credits and still working full time for the forest service. Needless to say we don't get to see each other very offten. Just in the morning, maybe at lunchtime, Dinner and bedtime.
Between work, school and study groups, we don't have a lot of time. Who would have thought that we'd see each other even less than our evening visits while we were dating?
(pictures will follow once I figure out where I put my picture cds :) )

0 comments: