I just found a new recipe that We absolutely love. I was browsing through my Simple and Delicious magazine and came across Chicken wtih Curried Rice. It reminded me of Our favorite restaurant, The Himalayan Kitchen, by temple square. So I made it tonight and it was so good! you have got to try this one out!
Chicken with Curried Rice
3/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1/2 c chopped onion
1 TBSP olive oil
3 c frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
1 can (10-3/4 oz) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
1 c uncooked instant rice
1/3 c water
1 TBSP curry powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 medium tomato, chopped
In a large skillet, saute the chicken and onion in oil until chicken juices run lear. Add the broccoli, coconut milk, soup, rice, water, curry and salt.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until rice is tender. Garnish with tomato. Yield: 4 servings
0 comments:
Post a Comment