If you make Home your hobby you will never miss Heaven

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Stupid Upgrades...

Firday was a very frustrating day for me in English. It was the day we needed to turn in our works cited page and my teacher is really strict about it. He even has a ruler with him to check the margins. Well I can do almost anything on word 2003, but the lybrary was the 2007 version. It totally messed me up and kept changing the margins on me when I went to print and would but in a triple space when I only wanted a double space. Oh my goodness it was frustrating! No matter what I did I couldn't get the title to be exactly 1" from the top. So my teacher thought I was very dumb and said that I had to turn it in anyway and lose points on it because I couldn't work the computer....dumb technology.....

0 comments: