If you make Home your hobby you will never miss Heaven

Monday, January 26, 2009

Movie Review

Saturday, Dan and I went to see the movie Inkheart. I was excited to see it because I've read the book as well as the sequel, Inkspell. I quite enjoyed it and they followed the book very well. Unfortunately, they left out alot of the build-up which is expected since the book is quite thick. Brenden Frasier played Moe, the father and I think that He did a great job. Overall I quite liked it.

1 comments:

Jamilyn said...

i keep meaning to comment on your "when two become one" thing, cuz it is so dang cute! and i love this picture of you guys, along with the greeeen grass! gotta love it! i can't wait for spring! guess what though? len and i can do the same thing with our names but a little different. jamilen... when two become one! haha. yay! only people who know my full first name would understand though. but it's kinda fun. anyway, it's way cute! and i miss you! sorry i wasn't very alive on felicia's wedding day. i wanted to be to the sealing so bad, but life throws curve balls at ya sometimes. but i love you girls so much. thank you for planning most everything for the bridal shower, etc. love you!