I don't know how many know this, but we have had a problem with bugs...little roach type bugs. They are really ugly and find their way into our cupboards easily. Daniel and I finally bought some roach motels a few months ago and it seemed to work, but I kept finding and killing the little demons. Well it seems that we are not the only ones with the problem. The apartment owner had a bug "Terminator" to come pay each apartment a visit. I'm so glad he came! even though I had to empty out all of the cupboards fro a couple of days and didn't know where anything was. I talked to him a little and it seems our infestation wasn't nearly as bad as some other apartments. Eww! I can only imagin! Now our bug problem should go away and my cupboards are nice and organized again. It's been a very good thing.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Our Killer Visitor
Posted by Annie at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
yuck!
Post a Comment