We are finally all settled into are new apartment and are into the school routine. As promised here are a few pictures of our apartment. I love living here.
1. This is the second room that we use for the computer, music, and extra storage.
2. This is our bedroom closet, notice Dan's touch of decor.3. Another view of the bedroom.
4. Our kitchen. I just love how much cupboard space I have and how big it is.
5. And the living room. I wasn't able to get the whole room into the shot, so this is done in two.
Friday, September 4, 2009
Our New Apartment
Posted by Annie at 12:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
(this is Riki actually) Boy, I bet it's nice to have so much space compared to your last place! Very nice. Good luck with school now!
Fun stuff. At least you have wall decor up! I've been living here for a year and it's still a boring house. Oh well! I do have some pictures up but we've been fixing up the front room so we took some down. I'd love to clean the walls and paint every room in this house to make it my own! If only I had the time and money...
Post a Comment