Well Daniel and I have officially completed our second week of school! We are counting down the weeks already. The great thing is that we only have 3 semesters left. That just sounds so good! I can't believe that I only have the two semesters and then my student teaching. As one of my friends recently pointed out..."Mrs. Kunz... wow that makes you sound old." Haha I guess it does.
Daniel has at least one class that he is excited for...I wish I could explain it to you, but I don't have an engineer's brain... maybe I could convince him to write a post....
I am enjoying my PE in Elementary class. It makes me want to be an advocate for physical activity for children in schools. Those poor kids really don't get enough PE.
I am teaching in the Child Development Lab the second half of the semester, but today I was able to sub for one of the girls that got sick. I really enjoyed playing with the children and teaching them. I forgot how much fun it is to play with them! We had a birthday party set up in the dramatic play area and one little boy was so excited to throw me a surprise birthday party! haha it was cute. You really don't realize how much kids pick up on things until you are right with them playing.
Anyhoo...that was just a short blurb on how we are doing. Enjoy life!
Friday, September 10, 2010
School Time
Posted by Annie at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment