Yes this is a halloween post...It's been a little crazy around here.
Daniel took me on a date to see the Haunted Orchestra in SLC. We left school as soon as I finished with preschool and headed south. We love Indian food and just had to make a stop at the Himalayan Kitchen. That is by far our favorite place to eat. So delicious!
While walking to Abravenal Hall, we noticed a lot of people dressed up with children. We found out that they were headed to the concert as well. Everyone there was dressed up in Halloween costumes! I didn't even know that they encouraged that. There were some pretty great costumes. One family was sushi and one little girl was silly bands.
The concert was fabulous! They started out with Mars from Holst's Planets. I was bouncing up in down in my seat because I was just so excited. Daniel just chuckled at me. The performance was great. they had an actor there that would do a bit of a monologue in between the songs. He actually wrote the script to go with the music. Oh my, I just had a lot of fun. Thanks Daniel for taking me!
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Haunted Orchestra
Posted by Annie at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment