So I still have a bad case of the crafting bug. I thought that it would sort of die out once I had Oakley and the nesting instinct left...nope. Pinterest doesn't help either. :0)
So I made me this skirt. Absolutely love it! I especially love that it was easy and only cost about 6 bucks. Whoohoo for coupons! There are so many things that I want to create and make. I guess that is one plus to a potential move within the next few months. I would have a new space to decorate.
I have found so many skirt ideas and want to make them ALL! So if anyone wants me to sew them a skirt...just let me know. haha
Monday, October 17, 2011
Crafting Bug
Posted by Annie at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes!! Sew me a skirt!! Oh, were you kidding? lol
**laugh** Pick me! If you get overloaded with skirts, you are definitely welcome to send them my way! Have fun. Potential move?
Post a Comment