Oakley is now four months old. I seriously can't believe it. Wasn't it just yesterday that he was born? He had his 4 month appointment yesterday and the Doctor assured us that he is just as healthy as can be.
Here are his stats:
- Weight-17.4 lbs, 88%
- Length-25 3/4 inches, 78%
- Head Circ. 42.5 cm, 55%
Last weekend while visiting Oak City/Delta, Oakley decided it was ok to roll over. Now, he will only roll over on his own every other day. Silly boy just wants to rest sometimes, I suppose.
We also started feeding rice cereal to Oakley. He gave us a funny face after his first taste. I really wish I had the camera out to capture it. Needless to say, feedings are a little messy. Oakley loves to reach for the spoon and try to put it to his mouth himself. That little boy keeps trying to get ahead. He loves to stand, too and just be up looking at everything.
5 comments:
Seriously.....those stats can't be correct. :D hahaha
yeah...a little typo. haha. On his length. Fixed!
He is so cute! They seriously grow way too fast...
Wow!! I can't believe that he is getting so big and what a handsome little guy he is! You seriously have a beautiful family Annie...hope all is going great for you and Dan! I can't believe its December...our babies are soon going to experience their first Christmas:) Hope you have guys have wonderful and very special first Christmas with Oakley!!
Post a Comment