If you make Home your hobby you will never miss Heaven

Friday, June 1, 2012

And the Drought Ends...

Yes, I know I have been slacking a little with the blog. (Well maybe a lot!) From January to April I was busy completing my student teaching. What with Lesson plans to complete and Oakley to play with and Daniel to see on the weekends, I didn't make blogging my priority. (Do you blame me?)

Quick update:
Daniel has started his NEW job at Hill Air Force Base. He loves the fact that he can't tell me anything about his work. In the past, I always ask him how work was and his usual reply was, "Eh, it was work."

I can finally join in Daniel in saying that I am a College Grad! It feels SOO good to be finished with my degree. Now I am just waiting for my diploma and license to show up in the mail. I enjoyed my student teaching. I had the chance to work with 4th grade and kindergarten. I wish I could post pictures of these funny kids, but you know...internet privacy!

Oakley is just growing and growing. He is starting to look like a little boy now instead of a baby. I do a post about him later.

Oakley and I are glad to be back in Logan. (Daniel is, too!) He just loved spending the first few days exploring the apartment.

We have made the decision to leave the married student ward and join the family ward. It was strange to have kids in the ward. But we are feeling quite welcomed and look forward to meeting new people.

And now a couple of pictures. (Just because I can't post without pictures.)

Oakley loved having his cousins come visit while in Oak City.







At Easter, Oakley played in the sand for the first time. He had fun even though he was missing nap time.


1 comments:

Riki Lee said...

Yay for another post! I bet you'll love being in a family ward. You probably won't worry so much about Oakley making noise in church too, since he definitely won't be the only one!