Yay! I'm getting closer! This little boy is going crazy inside of me. Oakley doesn't quite know what to think when he feels the baby kick him. Here is my awesome belly shot.
I now have to put a plug in for pregnancy belts. I LOVE mine! I have been trying to deal with SI joint pain. Oh it's horrible. I don't wish it on anyone. I have been doing exercises and stretches to help, but I still would go to bed and not be able to move.
After my doctor appointment we headed over to the maternity store and tried some belts. With more support for my lower back, this belt is awesome. That first day I was only hurting a little (which is awesome!)
The next coupld of days I continued to wear it and I am now pretty much pain free!! whoohoo! It's not the most attractive thing (and thankfully I can wear it under my clothes) but for this pregnancy, this belt has been a life saver!
1 comments:
Thanks for all the updates. I think you look great, by the way, seriously. Getting closer!
Post a Comment