If you make Home your hobby you will never miss Heaven

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Story Time

We love stories at our house!

 Oakley will stuff his bags full of books and try to carry them around. He can get pretty frustrated because they are soo heavy and the straps keep falling off his shoulders. But he has to carry them all by himself.
 We had an impromptu book reading on the deck one morning. It was nice weather and not too hot. We ready stories and ate otter pops (well, I ate one. Oakley wasn't sure about it.) I love that he loves books. He always needs us to read a book with him for nap and bedtime and will want to keep the book as he goes to sleep. I guess He kind of takes after me in this aspect.

1 comments:

Riki Lee said...

I like all your posts! I had lots more to say as I was reading, but now I can't remember. Dang it.