If you make Home your hobby you will never miss Heaven

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Six Things for September...Or More

 Sometimes I catch Oakley doing strange things. This is how he was eating his cereal one morning.

While in Idaho for a reunion (separate post) we took the chance to visit Grandma King. The boys loved playing with her toys. She had them captivated while divvying out little cookie cereals to each.
I had a turn hosting Book Club this month. Our book was Wonder by R. J. Palacio. It is an amazing book. I highly recommend it!  We are not a very formal book club. Basically it is excuse to get out and socialize with other ladies in the ward.
We decided to have a dinner party and a movie party. My dinner party consisted of lots of leftovers that we could choose from to eat. Oakley loved that he could choose his meal. We then popped popcorn, put on our pjs and found our snuggle animals and watched the Bateman Lego Movie. The boys loved it!
 Oakley and Benson LOVE playing in the rain. Usually they run around on the deck when it rains. This time we decided to go out front and splash around. 
 Oakley got soaked because he decided to ditch the umbrella. But check out this goofy grin.
 My boys love books. Benson somehow got cornered and was quite content sitting looking at books.
 I began teaching music lessons which gives the boys a chance to hangout with Dad by themselves. Sometimes they go to the park and other times they watch a show and play. I love this picture and the way Oakley is snuggling with Benson.
 My boys are discovering peanut butter sandwhiches. I have no idea why it has taken me this long to start making them for lunch. The boys enjoy it. Sometimes I even let Oakley dip his sandwich in milk. Yum!
Benson gets peanut butter all over, of course. But he sure is a happy boy!



0 comments: