If you make Home your hobby you will never miss Heaven

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dollhouse

While walking through the Hobby Lobby here in Logan, Dan and I came across all of these amazing dollhouses! Dan talked me into buying one and I have been so excited to get it done. I made a lot of progress and then school started. I look forward to weekends not just because school is out but because I can work a little bit more on my house.

This is the inside and outside of the house so far. I still have a ways to go! and yes that is wallpaper.

3 comments:

Riki Lee said...

It seriously looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to see the finished project!

Scott and Abby said...

This is really cute! And you used real wallpaper? Sweet!

Lisa Hathaway said...

It looks so fun! ...I kind of want one. **grin**

PS - we were at an antique store on Saturday and saw some miniature furniture. I didn't look closely, but it looked like chairs and stuff like that. Thought I'd mention it.