If you make Home your hobby you will never miss Heaven

Monday, April 19, 2010

Work is a Blessing
















Last Tuesday was my first day of employment at Payless ShoeSource. I am really enjoying working there and am learning A LOT about shoes and marketing. There have been many times when I just think "Oh! So that's why they do that."
My boss is a great guy and is so easy to work with. He is a great teacher, too.
Friday I worked 7 1/2 hours. Big reality check! I started out wearing a cute and comfortable pair wedges, then gratefully exchanged them for some flats when I went home to grab dinner. I never knew that my feet could hurt so bad! No wonder, all of the employees where flats!
I feel very blessed for being able to get this job and know that the Lord had his hand in it.

0 comments: