I can't believe I am having another birthday already! It was been an absolutely wonderful year. forgive me for reminiscing.
This year I...
*Gave birth to my son, Gordon Oakley. He has been such a joy in my life!
*Tried balancing classes with being a new mom, housework, and time with Dan.
* Celebrated many of Oakley's "Firsts"
*Kept hoping those last couple pounds would disappear before I gave up on it.
*Celebrated Daniel's graduation.
*Moved to Oak City, were I spent 4 months teaching in Delta.
*Made a long distance relationship work. Easy because I have a wonderful husband.
*Moved back to Logan, received an academic achievement award, and graduated.
*Had various things to mourn and celebrate!
It has been a busy year!!!
I was in Oak City/Delta this year for my birthday. Since my niece Jordan, was in town, we celebrated both of our birthdays. She will be 7 this year and is such a cute! It was fun being the "Birthday Girls" with her.
Daniel spoiled me again. I have always wanted to pick up archery.
1 comments:
It must be because of Emma then that you want to learn archery. ;) that's fun. We missed being with all of yOu.
Post a Comment