I am now at 20 weeks. I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Going to the doctor for an ultrasound was the highlight of my week. Both Daniela and Oakley came along to see our baby. It was early in the morning so the baby was just chillin and sleeping away with it's hands up behind his head. (We're having a boy!) The technician had a hard time getting the baby to rotate or move so that he could get all of the necessary pictures.
My doctor took a look at the pictures and thought that the baby looked like Oakley. I don't know how she could tell! We are super excited to have this new little guy join our family. Oakley is all practiced up to be a big brother now.
20 week tidbits:
- my appetite returned with full vengence
- I constatantly craving sweet foods
- still love my tamales
- experience SI joint pain
- more emotional than when I was pregnant with Oakley
2 comments:
Congrats! I am super excited for you! =)
Any names yet?
What I have to chose a name!? Just kidding. But no. We have no idea what to call this little boy.
Post a Comment