I am so excited to be able to count down the weeks on my fingers now! I can't believe that there are only 10 weeks left of this pregnancy. It has gone by incredibly fast. I guess it helps having an energetic little boy around to pass my time.
This pregnancy has been fairly easy again. I do still have SI joint pain, but even that is not as bad as it was a month ago. I absolutely love feeling this little boy dance, especially all night long. Oakley loves to feel his baby brother. He is always putting his hands on my belly and pushing. I guess the teasing had to begin sometime. Oakley will even give "baby brother" a hug and kiss.
I fell huge. Daniel is good to remind me that it is only because I have nowhere else for the baby to go but out.
Last week I was asked if I was having twins or triplets because I still had so long until April. It gave me a good laugh. What do you think? Does it look like I'm having multiples?
Friday, February 8, 2013
30 Weeks
Posted by Annie at 2:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Lol, you are a very short girl therefore there honestly is no way to grown but out. I think you look adorable and just perfect for 30 weeks. Whoever asked if you were having twins must have either never seen someone pregnant with twins or only knows tall pregnant women. Miss and love you!
Post a Comment