If you make Home your hobby you will never miss Heaven

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Adjusting

The biggest thing I worried about before Benson was born was "can I handle two kids on my own." I was in a pretty good routine with Oakley and was worried how the transition would go. Although things have gone really well and we are on a schedule we have had our days. This is mostly how we get by.

we do some cleaning
 and we hang out with dad
 read lots of stories
 and sometimes we just have crazy hair and think "ahhh!!"
We watch shows (and hold hands)
 Even show love with lots of kisses.
 We color...a lot.

And getting new books helps pass the time.
 We also love when we have visitors. (Thanks for staying with us Grandma and Grandpa!)
Yeah, life is pretty good right now.

2 comments:

Lyon's said...

I'm so happy for you. I love that picture of him drawing on his face. priceless for sure. Congratulations and I'm so happy it's going well.

Kimberlee said...

I love the expression on Oakley's face with the purple marker! It looks so familiar. So glad you are transitioning well!