If you make Home your hobby you will never miss Heaven

Monday, July 8, 2013

24

 What? I'm twenty-four? When did that all happen?

I had a great birthday. I hung out with my boys all day. Daniel came home early and made dinner. They boys also made me this delicious birthday cake. mmmm! Oakley was a lot better at blowing the candles than I was!
Some significant things that happened this year are:
*I received my teaching license
*We built a house
*Challenged myself by cooking tons of new recipes
*Pieced my first quilt
*Moved to a new town
*Had a second baby
*Became a leader for the Activity Day Girls
*Grew out my hair (a big deal for me)

I feel like my life is kind of quiet. But I love it. It's ok that I'm not doing a ton of cool things and going all over the world. I enjoy being a stay at home mom. To me, that is the most important job I will ever have and there is never a dull moment!

1 comments:

Riki Lee said...

That's a lot of big things in one year! So glad you had a nice birthday. Sometimes I forget you're so young! :-)

I like all your other blog updates too. Cute boys!