If you make Home your hobby you will never miss Heaven

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Single Hand Countdown

35 weeks pregnant! I am so excited that I can now count down to Baby's due date one one hand. 5 weeks to go. I keep saying that he can come in 3 weeks which will give me one week to get settled in the house (fingers crossed) before he is born.
I am still feeling pretty good. My SI Joint pain has mostly subsided and only aggravate me when I do a lot of heavy cleaning and running around with Oakley.  Braxton Hicks contractions are becoming a norm and my craving for steak and chocolate (not together) are becoming stronger. Haven't gained nearly as much weight as I did with Oakley, which is largely in part to it being colder so that water retention isn't a problem. I love being pregnant and feeling this little one move, but, aside from moving in 1-2 weeks, I am ready for him to come to our family!
Here is my new belly shot. Just because.


1 comments:

Jayson & Carrie said...

You are adorable!! Yay for only 5 weeks left! Hope the little guy comes early for you. Can't wait to see pictures of your new house!