Daniel spoils me so much! We went shooting the other day and I mentioned how much I love the lever action .22 because I felt like John Wayne. He decided that I NEEDED (haha) a revolver to match. He then came home asking if I wanted a revolver or a nice camera. Tough decision! Seriously! I could have so much fun with both!
I decided that maybe I could enjoy the camera a little more. So we got a refurbished Nikon D1500. I am loving it! I am definitely not very adept at it yet, but I am amazed at how much better my pictures are turning out than our point-and-shoot camera. So if anyone has any pointers or tutorials they like for creating wonderful pictures...send them my way!
I had to put my new skills to the test and of course Oakley is my willing (sometimes) model. (he has taken to telling me "no" every time I pull out the camera)
Here are some of my first attempts I thought you could enjoy.
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Spoiled! again...
Posted by Annie at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment